07 May PRI Orthotics – Help Prevent Injury and Treat Pain
PRI Custom-Fit Orthotics - Helping patients with all types of pain & injury
Could they help you?
Our new custom-fit orthotics are making a difference for our patients
Many of our patients come to clinic having already tried traditional orthotics in their shoes. Quite often these orthotics are holding a patient in the wrong position.
Many orthotics available from other manufacturers decrease pain but do nothing to correct the balance and alignment of the bones and joints of the feet, so the malfunction and pelvis position is not corrected on a long term basis.
But how are Pri orthotics different?
Traditional Orthotics haven’t helped me …
How do I know if PRI Orthotics could help me?
- The truth is we won’t know till you are assessed in clinic. You won’t be advised you need orthotics unless you do
- For some people, the right supportive trainer is actually sufficent
- With the correct orthotic in place often people report instant improvement in their pain and injury symptoms
PRI orthotics may be recommended to:
- relieve pain in the foot and ankle
- slow down genetic pre-dispositions to foot problems such as bunions, hammertoes, Morton’s toe etc.
- address foot problems related to poor foot function such as plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, frequent ankle sprains, etc.
- avoid or postpone surgical procedures being considered for changes in bone structure.
- address conditions that originate in the feet but manifest in the legs, knees, hips or low back
Arrange a time to talk
pri orthotic facts:
- Higher degree of support while still being flexible and extremely comfortable, allowing a normal walking pattern.
- Help people function more efficiently by realigning the entire lower extremity.
- They line up your joints of the big toe, ankle, knee and hip so they function optimally. Allowing the person to walk efficiently and pain-free.
- Hold & maintain the optimum re-alignment of the bones and joints of the feet so the person’s malfunction and pelvis position is corrected on a long term basis.